Whāia te iti kahurangi ki te tūohu koe me he maunga teitei.
Aim high for what is truly valuable, be persistent and don’t let obstacles stop you from reaching your goal.
Taita College students will be lifelong active learners, who are self-managing, confident, connected and adaptable. We want all students to feel proud of themselves, their identity, their culture and their success.
Our Values include:
- Respect for our people, our place, our learning
- Manaakitanga, supporting and valuing each other
- Kotahitanga (unity), working together to achieve together
Our Culture encourages:
- Whanaungatanga (Aiga), We are one heart, one beat
- Celebrating all success
- Being the best that you can be
- Diversity and difference
Our Learning Environment promotes:
- High expectations
- Student centred learning
- Meaningful pathways to meet the needs of all
Ngā mihi ki a koutou
Principal of Taita College